Utilizing PR to achieve communications objectives
Strategy, tenacity and consistency are essential to deliver media coverage that helps a company, brand or individual achieve goals. Positive publicity can influence buying behavior, public opinion, a crisis situation, address an issue or tackle a strategic business objective.
WOLF TMC understands that successful PR programs involve traditional PR and marketing to achieve optimal results. Just getting media coverage is not enough. A successful PR campaign combines media placements, targeting key influencers in your market and re-purposing media placements.
Utilizing such tactics as email, direct mail, social media marketing, RSS, social bookmarking and other effective strategies are helpful in building a successful integrated campaign.
Online Marketing & Social Media
Online marketing provides a robust communications channel. Online marketing effectively promotes and protects brands, services, industries, companies and individuals.
Social media provides mass audiences the means to communicate, learn, watch, share, be entertained, interact and network. PR, along with social media and SEO enables companies to syndicate and promote information online and ensure timely dissemination of content.
The social media and PR activities we engage in on behalf of clients include:
- Developing and distributing multi-media and social media news releases on free and paid sites
- Developing, building content for and promoting blogs
- Creating and promoting social networking profiles, including Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages
- Creating social media profiles on top 100 social media sites to protect and promote the company/brand
- Monitoring the online conversation and media coverage to ensure action is taken wherever needed and future messaging addresses potential adversaries
- Promoting content through link building, social bookmarking, online contests and other promotional and SEO tools